免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
MT4程式(Program)專業代寫服務(請email:letgofortrading@gmail.com) 警告:文章內容可能有大便,不喜請勿入。請不要像動物一樣,不歡迎也請勿自行進來找碴和找大便。私人網頁,後果請自行負責~
返回列表 發帖

[METHOD賺爆美金] Popups made easy! 2000$/month(PopAds)

Hi guys,

Here is a new method I want to share with you! It's a method to easily create popups containing CPA offers. There is a reason there are so many popups/popunders on the internet, they simply work and are an easy way to generate passive income. It can be challenging to get into the popup-game and a lot of people will give-up on them after being told popups have too low of a conversion rate to be profitable. It's true that the conversion rate of popups is low compared to other ad-methods, but with a bit creative thinking and a little bit of practice you can start making money very easily! In this thread I will be helping you to understand the strategy and help you make money with popups today.
The great thing about popups is that it's an easy way to create a passive income. When you have found a popups strategy that is profitable and works, it will keep on working and making money for you without you having to do any work. You can then start popup campaigns for similar offers and scale your operation with a couple of clicks on your computer.

The Popup cycle:
1. Create a popup page
2. Find good relevant CPA offer to put in popup
3. Start popup campaign
4. Keep running campaign if it's profitable

These four steps are a cycle: When you have found a strategy that works, you keep running the campaign and scale it up by increasing its budget and starting parallel campaigns based on the same strategy. If you have found that your strategy doesn't work, you start again at point 1 and try again.
Your success with popups depends entirely on this cyclical principal! If you stop trying because your first strategy was not profitable like most people do, you will fail making money with popups and will become one of those people who tells people it can't be done. If you follow the cycle and be persistent you will succeed and your campaigns will keep bringing in money for you passively. The more times you go through this cycle, the more money you'll be able to make.
Let's say there are these magical dice that will give you 10.000 dollars if you throw a six. Will you stop throwing the dice after 1 throw or will you keep throwing the dice until you get a six? The answer is obvious in this case, but it's hard to realize that this principal is true when the choice isn't that apparent.
In this post I will guide you through these 4 steps and teach you how to follow this cycle. The only thing you will have to do is be persistent and keep on throwing that dice!

What do you need?
- a way of hosting your popup pages
Since the popup pages you'll be making are lightweight, mostly static pages, you can try free webhosting to host your popups. But because these popups will be generating a LOT of traffic, it's hard to find a good free webhosting service that will alllow you that much traffic without throttling your connection. I would advice you to get cheap reliable webhosting to save you the hassle of all this. You can however try a couple of free hostingsites to try this method out.
I use Godaddy webhosting myself since I already had it to host other things and it's pretty cheap and reliable in my experience.​

Step 1. Creating the popups
So this is the first step in the cycle and probably the most important one. Since this method fails or succeeds based on the amount of times you can go through the cycle, it's important to find a way to be able to make popups quickly and with good quality. The popups should scale with the size of the visitor's screen and should be lightweight so they load very fast, otherwise the visitor can close the popup before it's loaded completely.
If you have experience with HTML and javascript, you can make these pages yourself in notepad. If your webskills are a little bit rusty, you can use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) html editor to make the popups in. Creating these pages can be quite the hassle, but when you have a couple of good looking popups, you can use them as templates for other popups. You can also look at other people's popups you find on the internet and look at their sourcecode and copy it, but I would advise you to make your own.

I myself use a landingpage website called Purelander. It has hundreds of popup templates you can edit online and then download as a .zip file you can upload on your webhosting. I use it since I dislike editing html and with this I can make popups and edit them very quickly without much hassle. It's 25 dollars for six months of access to the template editor. I will be using this website to build the popups in this method, but you can try and make them from scratch if you want.

Using Purelander to create the popups:
-Login to purelander and go to Landing Pages
-Browse the landing pages and choose a template you like
-Edit the page to your liking by clicking on "use it"
- Download zip file with popup page you can then upload

Here are some example templates you could use, there are a lot of them so look around for the best one and get familiar with what popups look like. You can also browse around on the internet without an adblocker to see the different popups in action. If the popups are used in the wild by others, good chance they are profitable!

Let's edit one of these as an example! Click on "Use it"

This is what the popup editor looks like:

Go ahead and edit the title and the text the visitor will see when your page pops up.
You can also choose features like javascript alerts to warn the visitor when they try to close the page and a buzzing feature for mobile. Try them out and check if you like them, these can improve the conversionrate immensely or can annoy the visitor depending on their use.
Of course the most important thing to edit is the destination the CALL TO ACTION button will lead the visitor to. This is as you probably guessed the affiliate link of your CPA offer(more on this later)! Click preview to see what the popup will look like to the visitor. When you are satisfied with the popup, click on download to download the popup as a .zip file.
The .zip file contains an index.html file and a directory called "CSS".
Go to your webhosting and upload index.html to the root directory. Make a directory called "CSS" and upload the contents of the zip file under CSS.
And that's it, your popup is LIVE! Try the popup under different webbrowsers to check if it scales correctly with the windowsize and all of the features work. Take note if some of the features don't work with certain browsers, this information will be valuable in step 3.
Now that we have a working popup, let's see how we can find the best CPA offer to use!

Step 2. Find good, relevant CPA offers
There are a lot of CPA offers that will work with popups and be profitable, the art is to find the right one.
Since the conversionrate of popups is very low, what CPA offers should we pick?

We should pick CPA offers that:
-Have a high rate per action
-Are easy to fulfill for the visitor
-High value for the visitor

So what does this mean in practice? We are looking for CPA offers that offer something for free to the visitor that is normally not free or the visitor can win valuable stuff by completing the action.

Good offers are for example:
-Free app install with a redirect to the Playstore
-Free registration on an adult webcamsite ("free registration, chat now!")
-Win prizes(iPhones e.g.) by completing a survey

To start, look on CPA websites for PPI (pay per install) offers. The best kind of PPI offers are the ones that redirect to an appstore. People trust appstores and completing the offer is one click away for them. Popups with webcamlinks are great too if you can find a webcamsite that allows you to embed a cam directly into the popup.
So how can we predict whether a CPA offer will be profitable? It's pretty easy with this formula:

Minimum actions per thousand to profit= CPM/CPA

So let's say you found a CPA offer that will give you 0.60 dollars for every action completed by the visitor and it will cost you 1.20 dollars per thousand impressions to show the popup. This means that the minimum number of visitors that have to complete the offer to be profitable = CPM/CPA = 1.20/0.60= 2 actions
So if more than 2 visitors complete the offer for every 1000 impressions, you will profit! 1 in 500 people that see the popup will have to complete the offer, if you think this is a realistic goal taking in regard the value of the offer, you have found the correct CPA offer. Now let's move on forward and start our popup campaign!

Step 3. Start your popup campaign
Now it's time to finally start our popup campaign so visitors can see our popups and complete the offers. You can make a deal with website owners in the niche you are targeting to show your popups, but this is a lot of hassle and too much work for the value you get back. The best way is to find a popup-network that is specialized to show popups.

A good popup network:
- Let's you choose your target group very precisely (geographic- device - browser - language targeting)
- Has good tools to track the performance of your popups
- Let's you blacklist poor performing website on a site per site basis
- offers popups, popunders, tabunders and tabovers
- Fast approval of your campaign
- Let's you adjust the speed of your campaign

Look around to find the network you like the best. I myself use the Popads adnetwork because you can target niches very easily by category and pinpoint the exact combination of device, browser, language and location of the group you want to target. Here's a screenshot of what options you have in Popads:

Whenever someone visits a website, there is an auction to decide what popup is loaded for the visitor. The highest bidder wins.The more you choose to target high tier, valuable visitors, the more you will have to bid to have your popups shown to the visitor. If you put your bidding limit too low, your popup will never show. If your bidding limit is very high, a lot of visitors will see your popup in a short time, put you'll pay more on average. Whether these more expensive impressions actually convert more is up to debate and depends on whether you have defined the target group well and the quality of your popups.
When you have finished filling in the campaign details, clicking on "summary" will give you a prediction on the number of impressions per day. This depends on your bidding limit and the value of your target group. If the average bid for your traffic is on the high side, try a larger target group. You will have to play around with the bidding limit to see what will work for you. If you have a well defined target group, try and aim for 10,000-30-,000 impression per day for starters.

Let's take a look at an example of a bid distribution map you can find under "summary":

So let's say this is the bid distribution map you see. We can see that for this target group about 90,000 impressions per day are going for a rate between 0.15 dollars and 1.24 dollars per mille. For starters you can put your limit on 1.30 dollars to win these auctions and have your popup shown for these 90k impressions per day. Try to think why people are willing to pay more for certain target group traffic by playing around with the targeting parameters in your campaign and watch the bars change. You can learn a lot by trying to analyze these prediction numbers.
When you are done, you can start your campaign! The campaign will have to be approved and will then start showing popups to visitors.

Step 4. Keep running your campaign if it's profitable
Now here's the exciting step. Follow your campaign and check how many offers are fulfilled. If the number of actions is more than the minimum we calculated in step 2, the campaign is profitable!
If it's not, try and change your bidding limit in your campaign settings and play around with the target group parameters. Check how fast your popup loads under a lot of traffic. Check the number of people who click on your affiliate link compared to the number of impressions, is the call to action
good enough? Make hypotheses of what can be improved and test them by playing around with the settings.
Still not profitable? This is perfectly normal, go back to step 1 and try the cycle again. Because you already have a template ready for your popup and since your campaign is approved, going through the cycle will just take a couple of minutes. Keep on throwing that dice until you hit a profitable campaign!
So what to do if your campaign is profitable? Scale up the number of impressions per day to increase your profit. Copy the campaign for similar CPA offers and start parallel profitable campaigns. Now you're making real money! Congrats on your new passive income!

.Some tips and tricks
-If you want to test a hypothesis you can try a/b testing the changes and compare the conversionrate of the two variations of your popup. Beware of increased loadingtimes though, these are disastrous for popups.

I hope this method will help you in your journey of making money online! If you have any questions, I am happy to help you guys in this thread.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊  
!qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_title!: !qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_qzone!!qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_qzone! !qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_weibo!!qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_weibo! !qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_pengyou!!qqconnect:connect_viewthread_share_to_pengyou!
LMAX 顛覆外匯交易經驗/擊敗所有外匯經紀商

返回列表